Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back To College and Stuff

It's September; the time of year when kids go back to school and I go back to college, for my last year actually. The good news is I got my Ordinary Degree; with a pretty decent GPA to boot, the highest in the class I'll have you know( I love to gloat about this as I was extremely average in secondary school).

Last year we were doing modules such as 3D game programming and game physics. All of these done with XNA. This year we have moved on to using unreal engine and the UDK. I'm really excited about using an industry standard engine and have big plans for it. I have also been looking in to the Unity engine in my spare time and plan a few things for it. Unity 4 is looking amazing as is Unreal engine 4. It's an exciting time to be a game developer.

So anyway expect to see some unreal engine stuff on here in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment